About Me

My photo
I am a confused soul, trying to find the meaning of life. And I feel, there is no better way to see things clearly than to write them down. So I write...oops..type ;)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reclaiming Myself

As the rumblings of a journey gone by,
fade away into the sands of time;
I realise the pain of her and my,
I brought about in a fit of angst of mine.

Now as I wander among the debris,
which are the exploits of a lost victory;
I see the designs of an impervious mind,
which deluded myself into a conceited history.

I am afraid to embark on a new voyage,
coz breaking another heart would be sacrilege;
as were the deeds of a bygone era, gone sour,
so I wish not for me, but all joys for her and much more.

Being a reluctant traveller of life that I am,
I fear to set on a new journey or play blind;
yet, to stay rooted looks like a crime,
and to act, feels like committing an even greater crime.

I think, I seek forgiveness from all n sundry,
on whom I heaped the pains in such a hurry, and me;
though deserving I may never be,
yet I want to relieve me of the burden of pain,
But I know I am not worthy of being forgiven!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by and sharing feedbacks on my page..Well I so love this poem! I could sense the mood of the poem and I must say that you've brought out the emotion beautifully :) Keep writing :)

    PS: May I know the friend's name who suggested you visit my page? Just wanted to say a 'THANK YOU' to the person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Raksha....Thanks for your comments and appreciation...especially glad since it is coming from a person who herself writes so very well :)

    And I cant reveal the name of the person...I have been instructed to do so.

    ReplyDelete